We’re here for you
Compassionate, Certified Infant, Baby & Child Sleep Consultants + Registered Social Workers
Toronto Pediatric Sleep Expert
Better Sleep is Possible
Newborn Sleep Consulting
With Baby’s Best Sleep, you’ll work with a one-on-one consultant who will help you teach your child to go to sleep independently (without having to be on your body).
All of our consultants use methods that are emotionally supportive and allow you to connect with your child every step of the way.
You can touch and love your baby through the entire process, even when you’re teaching them to go to sleep on their own.
The vast majority of our clients have their babies sleeping on their own in three days or less.
Amanda Jewson and her magic sleep techniques saved my life! Really, what else could you possibly want more than that? Having twins comes with lots of *fun* sleep situations. Amanda was able to help us sort out the best methods for sleep training both babies. We started Baby’s Best Sleep at 4 months and today, at 9 months, the plan hasn’t changed. Our twins sleep all night long! Hallelujah!
Our consultant helped us get our 4 month old sleeping in his crib! I went from spending my days holding my son while he naps and dealing with his crankiness, to now having a happy baby who loves his routine and sleeps in his crib – no fuss! It was great working with Baby’s Best Sleep, they were encouraging and gave me the plan I needed, instead of me wasting my time researching what to do.
The “I Have the Best Sleeper” Package
You’ll get everything you need to teach your baby to go to sleep on their own and stay asleep, without intervention from you.
Here’s What You Get
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation of your baby’s current sleep habits and day-to-day routines.
- An extremely detailed sleep plan that gives you a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own. We’ll go over your plan with you on the phone, and you’ll get contingency strategies for every situation, including bedtime, night wakings, naps, morning wake-up time, and more.
- “Night One” text support. You’ll implement your plan on the first night, and we’ll stay online with you until your child falls asleep.
- Two weeks of daily text support after the first night as you continue to implement your sleep strategies.
- Four phone calls with your consultant to answer any follow-up questions and make sure you reach your sleep goals.
Do you have health insurance?
Our services are covered under extended insurance plans that include health care spending or those that provide coverage working while working with a registered social worker.
Work with us
It’s quick and easy to book your free initial consultation with one of our Baby’s Best Sleep Consultants. During that call, we’ll learn more about your family and figure out if we’re a good fit for working together.
All our pricing is in CAD
BBS Founder + Sleep Expert, BSW/RSW
Senior Sleep Consultant
ON MAT LEAVE
Level 2 Sleep Consultant
Sleep Consultant, MSW, RSW
Sleep Consultant, MSW RSW
Sleep Consultant, MSW RSW
Wondering how to become a sleep consultant?
Take your future into your own hands and join our best in class training program. Visit our sign-up page today to join our waitlist! Get working in less than three months.