Hi, I’m Amanda!
BBS Founder, Child + Infant Sleep Expert, RSW In Training
I am a member of the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants and have completed extensive and rigorous training in 1 of only 5 pediatric programs recognized by the APSC. My programs are rooted in the latest child and infant research and sleep science so you can rest assured your baby is working within not only a gentle program but a scientifically proven one.
My background is in education. I have a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from Queen’s University and a Bachelor of Education (with a Guidance and Counselling Specialty) from York University. I have a special interest in mental health, wellness, and counseling.
As a mother of two young girls, I understand. I’ve been there. And I get it. I understand that when the baby isn’t sleeping, everyone’s sleep suffers. It’s not a baby concern or a mom concern; baby sleep is a family concern.
I created this business because I am absolutely passionate about getting babies to sleep. Everyone knows that there will be sleep disruptions when baby arrives but when you and your family find that the sleep disruptions are interfering with everyone’s well-being, it’s time to seek help from a sleeping specialist in Toronto!
I work with families to create gentle solutions that work for mom, baby, and family. Creating a relationship of trust, security, and warmth is important to me and we’ll work together until we get it right.
WORK WITH MEPackages starting from
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation of your baby’s current sleep habits and day-to-day routines.
- An extremely detailed sleep plan that gives you a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own. We’ll go over your plan with you on the phone, and you’ll get contingency strategies for every situation, including bedtime, night wakings, naps, morning wake-up time, and more.
- “Night One” text support. You’ll implement your plan on the first night, and we’ll stay online with you until your child falls asleep.
- Two weeks of daily text support after the first night as you continue to implement your sleep strategies.
- Four phone calls with your consultant to answer any follow-up questions and make sure you reach your sleep goals.