Hi, I’m Zahra!
RSW, MSW, SLEEP CONSULTANT
I am a Registered Social Worker (RSW) with a BSW from McMaster University and an MSW from the University of Toronto. I have been supporting children and families for over 10 years.
I am a formerly sleep deprived, not knowing what to expect, dreading every night, wondering how much sleep I would get, what it would take to put my baby back down unawakened type of mom. I know how it feels to be afraid of the nights, to wake up in the middle of the night many times frantically trying everything to get your baby to go back to sleep, and stay asleep. I know how it feels to be in the thick of life as a new parent and so desperately wanting to feel rested. Having seen all sides of baby sleep (the good, the bad and the ugly) and having made it to the other side, my mission is to help as many families as I can get there too. Consolidated, good night sleep was vital for my mental health and well-being, for my relationship with my partner and to be the best mom I could be to my kid. I want that for every parent out there that is struggling, because we deserve it!
WORK WITH MEPackages starting from
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation of your baby’s current sleep habits and day-to-day routines.
- An extremely detailed sleep plan that gives you a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own. We’ll go over your plan with you on the phone, and you’ll get contingency strategies for every situation, including bedtime, night wakings, naps, morning wake-up time, and more.
- “Night One” text support. You’ll implement your plan on the first night, and we’ll stay online with you until your child falls asleep.
- Two weeks of daily text support after the first night as you continue to implement your sleep strategies.
- Four phone calls with your consultant to answer any follow-up questions and make sure you reach your sleep goals.