Hi, I’m Emma!
SENIOR SLEEP CONSULTANT
I am a mother to 3 young boys and to say that I have felt the long days and nights of sleep deprivation is an understatement! I wanted to work in this field because I want to show parents that babies can sleep! Of course there will be times when sleep is disrupted but when it is interfering with everyday life it’s time to call for some help. I am very passionate about working with parents to help find gentle sleep solutions that work for you and your baby.
I have a degree in Psychology with a specialization in child psychology. I previously worked in social work and as a behaviour therapist for children with Autism. The sleep solutions that I use are based on the latest paediatric sleep science so you know the strategies are gentle and scientifically proven. You can’t get much better than that!
WORK WITH MEPackages starting from
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation of your baby’s current sleep habits and day-to-day routines.
- An extremely detailed sleep plan that gives you a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own. We’ll go over your plan with you on the phone, and you’ll get contingency strategies for every situation, including bedtime, night wakings, naps, morning wake-up time, and more.
- “Night One” text support. You’ll implement your plan on the first night, and we’ll stay online with you until your child falls asleep.
- Two weeks of daily text support after the first night as you continue to implement your sleep strategies.
- Four phone calls with your consultant to answer any follow-up questions and make sure you reach your sleep goals.