Hi, I’m Diana!
Baby Sleep Consultant
RSW, MSW, SLEEP CONSULTANT
I worked as an EA for 15 years in the school system. I have a BA in Psychology and recently completed my Masters in Social work. I work in private practice as a psychotherapist and I am a CBT-I and sleep training certified.
When my daughter hit the sleep regression it became clear to me why sleep deprivation is a form of torture. I was irritable, angry, and couldn’t think straight. In this state it was really hard to know what to do and how to do it so I decided that I wanted to be the support I needed to get my sleep back
WORK WITH MEPackages starting from
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation of your baby’s current sleep habits and day-to-day routines.
- An extremely detailed sleep plan that gives you a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own. We’ll go over your plan with you on the phone, and you’ll get contingency strategies for every situation, including bedtime, night wakings, naps, morning wake-up time, and more.
- “Night One” text support. You’ll implement your plan on the first night, and we’ll stay online with you until your child falls asleep.
- Two weeks of daily text support after the first night as you continue to implement your sleep strategies.
- Four phone calls with your consultant to answer any follow-up questions and make sure you reach your sleep goals.