Hi, I’m Marta!
My passion about infant/ child sleep is two fold. Firstly, easing the mental load and stress burden of a parent is priority. Parenthood, specifically early parenthood, is a season of life that brings so much joy, but it doesn’t come without its struggles. There are so many parts of that struggle that you can’t change and you just have to push through, but sleep is not one of them. My second passion is the actual sleep science behind it. Sleep is one of, if not the most important contributors to a child’s physical, emotional and mental development and well being. Humans need sleep like they need food. And just like we need to teach a child the skills of eating real food, we have to teach the skills needed to sleep properly.
WORK WITH MEPackages starting from
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation of your baby’s current sleep habits and day-to-day routines.
- An extremely detailed sleep plan that gives you a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own. We’ll go over your plan with you on the phone, and you’ll get contingency strategies for every situation, including bedtime, night wakings, naps, morning wake-up time, and more.
- “Night One” text support. You’ll implement your plan on the first night, and we’ll stay online with you until your child falls asleep.
- Two weeks of daily text support after the first night as you continue to implement your sleep strategies.
- Four phone calls with your consultant to answer any follow-up questions and make sure you reach your sleep goals.