Hi, I’m Jamie!
Sleep Consultant in Canada
RSW, MSW, SLEEP CONSULTANT
I am a registered social worker with a BA in health studies and gerontology as well as a BA in society, culture, and religion from McMaster University and because I wanted to continue to advance my skills, I completed my Masters of Social Work from the University of Windsor.
Over the last 12 years, I have been working with families to support them on a multitude of levels including caregiver burnout, compassion fatigue, and general exhaustion. As a psychotherapist and educator, I have seen just how impactful a night of restless sleep can cause clients and the domino effect it can have on their daily lives. As a way to provide round about care to them, I continued to advance my skills as a certified sleep consultant. I want to make sure you feel supported and can be in a place where you are able to sleep soundly, because you deserve it!
WORK WITH MEPackages starting from
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation of your baby’s current sleep habits and day-to-day routines.
- An extremely detailed sleep plan that gives you a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own. We’ll go over your plan with you on the phone, and you’ll get contingency strategies for every situation, including bedtime, night wakings, naps, morning wake-up time, and more.
- “Night One” text support. You’ll implement your plan on the first night, and we’ll stay online with you until your child falls asleep.
- Two weeks of daily text support after the first night as you continue to implement your sleep strategies.
- Four phone calls with your consultant to answer any follow-up questions and make sure you reach your sleep goals.