Hi, I’m Bria!
Sleep Consultant in Alberta Canada
After many nights of racking up steps on my smartwatch from pacing around my daughter’s nursery, singing lullabies where the chorus was a breakdown of the random snacks I managed to eat that day and trying so many bouncing/rocking moves I looked like I could have placed first on Dancing with the Stars – I knew something had to change. No one in the house was sleeping, I was mentally and physically exhausted and I felt like I didn’t know where to start to try and get my life back. It was a rather dark time in a period I thought I would feel the most brightness.
As a new parent, I didn’t know where to begin. I mean, there is no handbook for raising a little person! All I wanted was for someone to put out their hand and help guide me, give me the tools, knowledge, and confidence to change my outcome. And that is what I want to do for parents and caregivers.
I want to be that hand you need when you feel like you do not know where to go with your baby’s sleep. I want to give everyone with little ones the opportunity to wake up in the morning, after having the best sleep, saying “I feel like a new person!” You deserve it. I am so proud to be trusted in this journey with you, and cannot wait to meet you soon!
While I can work remotely anywhere, many of my clients are in the Alberta region, specifically Edmonton, Red Deer, and Calgary.
WORK WITH MEPackages starting from
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation of your baby’s current sleep habits and day-to-day routines.
- An extremely detailed sleep plan that gives you a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own. We’ll go over your plan with you on the phone, and you’ll get contingency strategies for every situation, including bedtime, night wakings, naps, morning wake-up time, and more.
- “Night One” text support. You’ll implement your plan on the first night, and we’ll stay online with you until your child falls asleep.
- Two weeks of daily text support after the first night as you continue to implement your sleep strategies.
- Four phone calls with your consultant to answer any follow-up questions and make sure you reach your sleep goals.